Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies.
- Should have executed advanced tools for SEO research & analysis preferably (MOZ, SEMrush, Ahref etc).
- Well versed with on-page activities such as content creation & amplification, CTAs, meta tag optimization, interlinking, keyword and LSI optimization, Duplicate content checks, Sitemap (HTML & XML), Image optimization and robots creations, URL Structure, Internal Linking, site speed check etc.
- Hands-on experience in carrying out in-depth SEO audits which highlights the website issues with indexation and ranking while providing optimal solutions to rectify the same.
- Monitor and report on website errors and metrics using tools like Google Search Console and Google Analytics. Should be able to create custom reports, goals and report on same. Leverage Analytics to create on-going content creation strategies and other optimization.
- Possess in-depth knowledge in regards to website design, UI optimization, landing page creation and CTA placements.
- Work and strategize PPC/paid campaigns, including a selection of keyword to be bid on, ad copy creation, site-link usage, bid management, and on-going optimization.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Create Facebook ad copies and creatives in collaboration with communication and product managers.
- Continuously monitor and optimize CPLs and CPAs for each facebook campaign
- Manage email campaigns, drip and nurturing campaigns
- To find out which new content ideas are being done by other websites competitors which can be pitched to our clients.
- Actively managing and escalating any website issues to the account manager or head of digital marketing in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Managing, delivering and reporting on successful Google AdWords and Meta campaigns, managing budgets and creating successful advertising.
- Meeting with the Content Marketing Manager on a bi-weekly basis to review client performance and take action to improve as required.
Job Type: Full-time